Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Anyone have any clue what is wrong with me?

ohk you may think i'm crazy for asking this on here but i'm not looking to seek help. i feel like i have different eating disorders depending on my situation. for example, when i was away at school i would be eating very little (like broccoli for dinner, for example) and then working out everynight for 2 hours. i was obsessed with calories and i couldnt skip a night of working out. now that im home for the summer, its harder for me to have complete control over what i eat (my mom makes dinner) so now i've found im more bulimic i think because if i eat something i know i shouldnt have, ill just go throw it up. but im not bingeing. I'm just looking on some insight as to what is going on here. any help would be great. thank you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment