Monday, July 18, 2011

CanI use Ace Explorer with my computer that has Windows 7 and IE 9?

I found a wonderful browser and it's called Ace Explorer. The specifications are the following: You will need a Pentium PC or higher. The operating system should be Windows 95, windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME or Windows XP. Internet Explorer 5 or higher version should be installed. For Windows NT systems, Internet Explorer 6 is recommended. I have adownstairs computer in my house and the computer is a Pentium 4 and I have Windows XP and I installed Ace Explorer on it. For my Lab Top is a computer that has a Pentium in it and it's higher and it has a intel CORE i5 in it and it also has Windows 7 operaing system and it has Windows Internet Explorer 9 ( IE 9 ) can I install Ace Explorer on my Lab Top Computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment