Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oh my gosh i ate sooo much today and now im freaking out!?

Okay, so this morning I made a red velvet cake for my parents and their anniversary and my little brother ate a lot off of the bottom and so I ate the rest at the bottom to even it out and afterwards I felt so incredibly horrible about it. I have been excercising rigorously every day because i am trying really hard to lose 30 pounds I HAVE TO LOSE 30 POUNDS and recently I haven't been able to finish my workout videos well which is really weird because they should be getting easier! I usually don't have a problem with working out but lately its been getting harder than usual. Ill do workouts I'm used to and theyll be like 10 times harder than they used to be! I haven't eaten anything else all day because I'm scared ill gain weight and I'm only going to eat my broccoli for dinner. Am I okay? I did a morning workout and I exercised for about an hour later but I'm still scared. Oh my god no its not going to be okay, I'm going to get fat I just know it! I'm going to work out again for another hour tonight for the broccoli. It's been a really off week for me. I am also scared I've been exercising too much, on most days i spend more than two hours exercising is that too much? I'm just freaking out I can't be fat i cant be fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment