Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is it strange for a 15 year old to randomly write essays?

I usually write political manifestos, learned arguments, observations of daily life, and recollections. Many of the essays I write are in dialectical form. Writing is the only thing that allows me to properly asses the problems that arise daily in life from an objective standpoint. It also, for me, is a great way to cure boredom and apathy. Many essays I write are critiques of the status-quo and conventional wisdom (e.g. against capitalism and against neocolonialism). I am home-schooled and very much "self-educated," so I have plenty of time to research for my next essay. Honestly, I have written about 15 essays last year alone. I do not like to have other people read them, as I prize my independence to much to have my works edited and adjusted to what another person finds "acceptable".

No comments:

Post a Comment